Your cart is currently empty!
Arna Westfjords Way Challenge
The Arna Westfjords Way Challenge is on!
June 27 - July 2, 2023
General registration is now open! Reminder that BIPOC and gender category restrictions end on January 11, and any remaining tickets will be open again to the public. Learn more in our Race Vision.
Ready to register?
All riders must read through the 2023 race Handbook prior to registering to ensure they are up for the challenge and understand their responsibilities on and off the race course.
Aligning with our mission to make sure everyone has an opportunity to experience the Westfjords on a bike, registration will open early for Icelandic and BIPOC riders, followed by general registration. To learn more about the “why” behind our registration process, read our race vision here.
- 40 Icelandic (20 men, 20 women/ non-binary)
- 10 BIPOC (5 men, 5 women/ non-binary)
- 50 General (25 men, 25 women/ non-binary)
*We use the term women in the broadest definition to include cis, trans, or any female-identifying persons.
* These categories are for registration purposes only. A rider survey will be conducted to determine the preferred competition format of the registered riders.
- Early registration for Icelandic + BIPOC riders: Opens October 12 at 18:00 GMT
- General registration: Opens October 19 at 18:00 GMT
- Category restrictions: Ends on January 11 at 18:00 GMT
*Category limitations will remain in place until 18:00 GMT on January 11. At that time, any unfilled registrations will be open again to the general public without restrictions.